- Updated 2 months ago
Calderdale Medium Layer Super Output Areas (MSOAs), Lower Layer Super Output Areas (LSOAs), and Census Output Areas (COAs) by PostcodeCalderdale CouncilCalderdale Medium Layer Super Output Areas (MSOAs), Lower Layer Super Output Areas (LSOAs), Census Output Areas (COAs) and their constituent postcodes. According to the National Statistics Postcode Lookup facility, on the Office for National Statistics (ONS) Geoportal, there are currently 7,233 postcodes in Calderdale, and this changes slightly during each year. There are 27 MSOAs, 128 LSOAs, and 668 COAs in Calderdale. MSOAs, LSOAs and...
- Updated 3 months agoCalderdale CouncilONS Population projection by Age and Gender
- Updated 3 months agoCalderdale CouncilOffice for National Statistics (ONS) Population Estimates by district, ward, parish, neighbourhood plan area, age and gender.
- Updated 6 months agoCalderdale CouncilThese are the figures from Calderdale Council regarding homelessness figures in the borough and the listed responsibilities of the Council. To learn more about the P1E form see Homelessness data: notes and definitions
- Updated 6 months agoCalderdale CouncilInformation on all road accident casualties across Calderdale. Data includes location, number of people and vehicles involved, road surface, weather conditions and severity of any casualties. Please note The Eastings and Northings are generated at the roadside where the accident occurred. Sometimes due to poor internet connectivity this data is may not be as accurate as it could be. If you notice any errors please contact accident.s...
- Created 6 months agoCalderdale CouncilThese files contain the shape, extent and location (X and Y Co-ordinates) of the boundary areas. The PDF map shows the defined reach areas for each Children centre labelled with the name and boundary extent.
- Updated a year agoCalderdale CouncilThe number of registered electors within Calderdale, by ward. Maps of the polling districts in each ward can be found on the Ward profiles.