COVID-19: Datasets and Visualisations
To support the current COVID-19 pandemic there are a range of useful Datasets and visualisations that have been created by different organisations including:
- Public Health England dashboard – Coronavirus cases – Dashboard showing reported cases of coronavirus in the UK, including new cases, cases by upper tier local authority in England and number of deaths.
- Calderdale – Coronavirus cases data – Changes in the way that cases of Coronavirus are reported.
- LG Inform: Covid-19 Vaccine data by MSOA – Data for Calderdale by MSOA level, includes the cumulative number and percentage of residents who have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
- NHS England: COVID-19 Vaccination data – Data by week showing the number of people who have been vaccinated with at least one dose of the vaccine for COVID-19 in England, split by Region, Constituency, LTLA and MSOA.
- British Red Cross – Vulnerability Index – This map from the British Red Cross shows wards in the UK where people might be highly vulnerable to COVID-19 and/or expecting unmet needs. There is also a map showing vulnerability in Local Authorities.
- LG Inform Cases Tracker – LG Inform report that compares Calderdale COVID-19 cases to the average of its CIPFA Nearest neighbours and All English Single Tier and County Councils using daily data on the number of cases of COVID-19 in the area.
- Potential COVID-19 symptoms reported through NHS Pathways and 111 online – This Dashboard will be published daily by NHS Digital, to inform the public and support the health and social care system in planning.
- Trafford Data Lab Dashboard – Dashboard from Trafford Data Lab showing new daily and cumulative confirmed UK deaths.
- Financial Times Data Visualisation – Daily visualisation from the Financial detailing number of deaths, countries affected and the economic impact.
- ODI Leeds COVID-19 Dashboard – West Yorkshire Local Authority dashboard for COVID-19 cases from ODI Leeds.
- Open Data Saves Lives – ODI Leeds collaborative project – ODI Leeds is currently working with their sponsors and partners to document useful resources, create things openly, and enable others to engage with data about the outbreak.
- Covid-19 Symptom Tracker – This app will be used to study symptoms of Covid-19 and track the spread of the virus. This was created by doctors and scientists at King’s College in London, Guys and St Thomas’s Hospital working in parternship with ZOE – A health science company.
- COVID-19: Support for Businesses – Helpful guidance available to businesses during this difficult time.
- Over 70’s population estimates in Calderdale – The number of percentage of people aged 70 plus in Calderdale.
- ONS: Deaths involving COVID-19 by local area and socioeconomic deprivation – Deaths occurring between 1 March and 17 April 2020: Provisional counts of the number of deaths and age-standardised mortality rates involving COVID-19.
- ONS Analysis – Office for National Statistics (ONS) data and analysis are vital for informing the public and the government’s response to Covid-19.
- NHS API developer portal – A range of NHS APIs and widgets to make it simple to connect and syndicate NHS content to a service.
- Care Homes – How to get and reuse CQC information and data – Complete list of places in England where people carry out care that is regulated by CQC.
- Air Quality Dashboard – Dashboard displaying a live feed from the air quality stations in Calderdale.
- Air Quality Monitoring Station Data – Includes measurements of the concentration of Nitrogen Dixide and particulate matter in the air recorded at three of Calderdale’s monitoring points.
For information and advice in relation to COVID-19 please use the following information from reliable, trusted sources such as the Government, the NHS, Public Health England and the Council.