Licence information about commercial and home boarding services for animals. Commercial boarding includes catteries and kennels. Home boarding includes businesses that arrange for boarding of other people's cats or dogs. Updated annually.

Information about applying for licences can be found on the Calderdale Council website page Animal boarding establishments.

UK Open Government Licence
Last Update
a month ago