Calderdale Council delivers a National Standard Bikeability cycle training to Year 5 and Year 6 school children as part of a series of training courses for each year group. The funded two day course is an introduction to the road covering bike maintenance, road position and signalling.
- Courses run in schools and at Halifax, Illingworth and Todmorden fire stations
- Courses available in the school holidays at the fire stations
- Bikes and helmets are available at fire stations
- Level 1 & 2 combined two day course
- A funded course
- Includes a badge, booklet and certificate on successful completion
This data contains details of schools who have booked and participated in Bikeability Level 1 and 2, the number of courses booked at each school and number of trainees, in addition to results of trainees who have passed either Level 1 or Level 1 and 2. This data is based on financial year.
Data has been collected slightly differently in 2015/16 and 2017/18.
For further details, see Bikeability in Calderdale
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.