A dataset to show the cycle counts from 4 recorders located in Calderdale.
- Sdate - indicates the date and time the count was taken.
- Cosit - site ID number which indicates the recorder location (see Counter Locations document below).
- Period - length of time count was taken.
- LaneNumber - Lane ID number which indicates the number of lanes.
- LaneDirection - the number of directions the lane or lanes go.
- Direction - the direction of the lane.
- Volume - the number of bicycles counted, if the number is negative the count has been discarded.
- Flag Text - Additional information e.g. roadworks, holiday, etc
The Cycle Lane Counter Dashboard is a visualisation of this raw data showing the volume of cyclists by month/year and counter location.