Calderdale Anti-Poverty Dashboards
Calderdale Council and its partners in the Calderdale Anti-poverty steering group are working together to help tackle poverty in the borough.
The work of the partnership is reported through the Calderdale Anti-Poverty Action Plan. which has three areas of focus:
- Prevention: Identifying necessary work to be done to support residents and protect them from falling into poverty;
- Intervention: Providing immediate support for those residents who may be in poverty;
- Resilience: Providing support and the means for residents to stay out of poverty.
To support the partnership and their work we have developed the Calderdale Anti-Poverty Dashboards, a collection of dashboards of statistics on different aspects of poverty experienced by people and communities in Calderdale. The dashboards have been produced in consultation with local partner agencies.
The dashboards include the latest published results for 17 statistics, including data at ward and lower layer super output area (LSOA) where available. New data is added each month. New data is added each month.
Three new dashboards have been published:
- Council Tax debt
- Individual Insolvency data at ward level from 2013 to 2018
- School Absence rates (authorised and unauthorised) for Primary and Secondary schools for pupils eligible for deprivation pupil premium and pupils who are not
Data sets for existing dashboards that have been refreshed including:
- Homelessness assessment data
- Universal Credit overall, and numbers for those who are looking for work.
- Children in Poverty
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.